Saturday Vigil: 5:00 P.M.
Sunday: 8:00 A.M., 10:00 A.M. and 12:00 Noon
Monday thru Saturday: 8:00 A.M.
First Friday: 9:00 A.M. (October thru June)
- Saturday: 7:30 A.M. to 7:50 A.M. and 3:30 P.M. to 4:30 P.M.
- Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament: Tuesday 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM
- With praying of the Litany and then quiet repose
Call the rectory at 215-675-1925 if you would like to become a scheduled adorer.
- Consecration to the Sacred Heart: First Friday Mass
- Miraculous Medal Novena: Saturday after 8:00 AM Mass.
Sacrament of Marriage
- Couples are asked to see the priest at least six months before the marriage date.
Sacrament of Baptism
- Most Sundays of the month at 1:15 PM. Please contact the office for available dates: 215-675-1925. Parents are asked to come to a Baptismal Instruction class the second Tuesday of each month at 6:00 PM in the Parish Conference Center. Please call the office to register.
Care of the Sick
- Please notify the rectory when any family member can not come to church regularly. The priests and parish staff will want to be able to bring Holy Communion and minister the Anointing of the Sick.
Sacrament of Anointing of the Sick
- Anointing of the Sick is not just for those in immediate danger of death. The elderly and the ill may be anointed at home. If you know you are entering the hospital, please notify the parish priest in advance so that we can administer the Sacrament of the Sick before you enter the hospital.