The Parish Scrip Program enables you, your relatives and friends to purchase gift cards (scrip) for area stores that we will credit your tuition account or the Nativity of Our Lord Scholarship Program with a percentage of what you purchase.
Nativity Scrip Program
- Order and pay from home 24/7 and browse the many stores.
- Some cards are re-loadable—only carry one card per store!!
- The Great Lakes Scrip app is available on a smartphone for even easier use at your favorite store.
- Easy account set-up through Great Lakes Scrip
Anyone that wishes to participate in the Nativity Parish scrip program will have to sign up online with Great Lakes Scrip at www.shopwithscrip.com. Please call the parish office at 215-675-1925 for Nativity of Our Lord’s Enrollment Code.
ALL orders must be paid using PRESTO PAY (each order will be charged $0.15), so set up your account NOW via the Family Functions tab at your time of registration.
You will receive two emails:
1- acknowledging that you signed up,
2- is the verification email.
- Presto pay will make two small deposits into your account. After you receive these deposits, you will go to the verification email and click “here” on the next screen where you will post the amounts of the two deposits, then click “submit”.
- You will then receive a four-digit code which you must email along with your full name, address and phone number to Eileen Evangelista, parish secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org for accurate tracking of your scrip rebates.
- After your 4-digit code is posted, you will receive an email confirming we have recorded your code and you may place an order.
- 1% of each scrip order will be deducted to offset parish maintenance & shipping cost.
- All orders must be submitted no later than Thursday.
PICK UP HOURS
Scrip may be picked up during Parish Center hours.
- Monday thru Thursday 8 am to 8 pm
- Friday 8 am to 4 pm
Nativity will carry the following local gift cards:
- Warminster Guiseppe’s
- La Fogata
- Pizza Plaza
- Warrington Pastry
ORDERING from Great Lakes Scrip
The parish will deduct 1% of your total order to offset shipping fees and supplies. Example: you ordered $100 Home Depot @ 5%= $5.00, you will receive $4.00 credit and $1.00 would go toward shipping and supplies.
Scrip Credit Checks:
Scrip rebate credits can be applied toward the tuition of a child attending a Catholic Institution of Learning. Children attending: Nativity of Our Lord School, C.A.R.E.S. or Precious Friends of St. Gianna Childcare Center will automatically receive quarterly credits posted to TADS. For children attending our PREP Program, Catholic High School or Catholic College/University, please e-mail Eileen Evangelista with your request for dispersal.
If you wish to receive a check for your scrip credits
o Scrip credits may be issued to any organization affiliated with the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
o You must submit a request via email no later than March 31st, June 30th, September 30th, or December 31st to email@example.com; please include name and address of organization and any school account number associated with the child(ren).